Tap Fee Permit | Residential Application | Temporary 2 week Service Application

CITY SERVICES (inside the City Limits of Dallas)

Water and Sewer 770-443-8110
Garbage Collection 770-443-8110

For Water Service Outside of the Dallas City Limits, Contact Paulding County Water Here.


Atlanta Gas Light 770-994-1946


Carroll County EMC 770-832-3552
Cobb EMC 770-429-2100
Georgia Power Residential 1-888-660-5890 // Commercial 1-888-655-5888 // Power Outages 1-888-891-0938
Greystone Power 770-942-6576


AT&T 404-780-2355


AT&T Uverse 1-800-288-2020
Comcast Cable 1-800-COMCAST
DIRECTV 855-463-7359

Online Water Payments AVAILABLE HERE - There is a transaction fee of $1.25. Online Payments are Safe & Secure. You may also call City Hall at 770-443-8110 ext 1208 or 1210 to make a credit card payment over the phone.